1) The new issue of NANO Fiction that just arrived in the mail today. So pretty. And I’m awful proud to be in there with peeps like Brian Oliu and the always intimidatingly fantastic Brandi Wells.
2) The new issue of FRiGG, released yesterday, in which I have a few poems. God, they do such a good job with the artwork. Thank you, FRiGG, for being great and for keeping it up for such a good, long time.
5) Going to Europe next month.
6) Rose Metal Press’ new chapbook collection, They Could No Longer Contain Themselves, which is obviously going to be so good that you’ll probably think about shooting yourself in the head while you’re reading it so you can end it all on a high point.
7) That new job you got at the Opera.
1) Running out of peanut butter.
2) The last half of the 2nd season of Twin Peaks.