6) Playing “Is that a pool of dried blood or dried soda on the seat next to me?” when I knew full well what the answer was. Hint: the answer was not soda.
5) The lady that decided to sit on the (really, actually, quite large) pool of dried blood on the seat next to me, even after she had been warned about it. Quote: “My jacket is dirty anyway.”
4) Accidentally stepping in vomit inside one of the cars on my way back from lunch. MUNI, you are ADORABLE.
3) Running into my neighbor and boarding the MUNI with her on the way to work. Trying to assure her that folks not standing up on MUNI to give a pregnant lady a seat is just the normal course of events and nothing to worry about. Watching her shout “Will someone please give this pregnant lady a seat” 3 times, give up, and resort to looking straight at each person sitting in the disabled section and repeating the question to them directly. It took her seven tries.
2) Listening to the stories about her brother in a maximum security penitentiary in Houston for the next 20 minutes.
1) THIS DUDE: ———————————————————->
What’s that? You’re not quite sure what you’re looking at over there? No problem… Let’s get a close-up
In case you’re still not quite sure, that’s Nicole Jordan‘s “To Desire a Wicked Duke,” apparently the concluding novel to the “Courtship Wars” – a six book series. This man was so unabashed in his enjoyment of this romance novel that I didn’t even care my MUNI was delayed by 20 minutes! THIS GUY JUST WENT AHEAD AND ROCKED OUT WITH HIS COCK OUT. THIS GUY HAD BALLS. THIS GUY IMPRESSED ME. I TIP MY HAT TO YOU, SIR.